About the Syrona Intake Process
How do I sign up for a Syrona Intensive?
You can sign up for an Intensive two ways:
- Referral from your therapist
Either way, the intake process is almost the same (just a few slight differences).
Step 1: Initial Contact
You (or your therapist) can contact us by phone or by email:
- Call us anytime, day or night, at (352) 454-4701. Please leave us a message and we will get back to you promptly.
- Email us by filling out Contact Form.
Whether by phone or through email, we will answer any questions you have, and we will explore if the Syrona Intensive is a good fit for you (or your client’s) needs.
If it looks like a Syrona Intensive is a potential fit, we will set up a phone consult with Dr. Kelly or Dr. Mruz
Step 2: Phone Consult with Dr. Kelly or Dr. Mruz.
If this is a referral from a therapist, we will first talk to your therapist alone, or set up a three-way conference call with you and your therapist.
If you are self-referred, we will talk with you directly.
Either way, during this consult, we will:
- Get more information/history
- Discuss your goals and outline an initial treatment plan, including what type of Intensive is best (individual or small group) and number of days.
- * If decision is made to go ahead with doing the Intensive, we then schedule the date (based on your schedule and availability)
*Please note: Due to the in-depth nature of this work, Dr. Kelly and Dr. Mruz will make the final decision about acceptance into an Intensive.
Step 3: Intake Forms:
- Once accepted into an Intensive, you will be given a passcode so that you can go directly to the website and download the intake forms.
- Fill out forms, then return them to us via email or snail mail.
Step 4: Confirmation:
- Once we receive your forms, you will be asked for a $300, $400, or $500.00 non-refundable down payment. This can be paid by check or credit card. Once your down payment are received, you will receive confirmation that your spot is reserved.
- One week before your arrival, we will call you to check-in and answer any questions that might have come up.